Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yarn delivered to ABCs!

Baywood Yarns is proud to offer our yarn through ABCs of Creative Pursuits, a lovely yarn shop in Bakersfield, California. The delivery went there last week, and they may have it on the shelves now. If you want to mail order through them, you may give them a call!

Why this shop? I grew up in Bakersfield, and my mom is a regular customer here. Karen, the owner, is wonderful to work with and dedicated to the craft. Bakersfield is lucky to have a great shop in town.

1 comment:

knittercritter said...

Joanne, your product is beautiful! I think my only complaint is-more colorways!! I have just now posted it on the blog and gotten out a newsletter and have already sold 4 batches of it plus 2 more to employees. Check out my site for our first project using the Luxury Sock & Shawl yarn- a self fringing shoulder shawl using 1 skein of LS&S and a lace mohair. I will have the pattern posted on the website this week under "free patterns". Thank you so much for making us your second shop.