Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thank you Stitches West purchasers!

The sales at Stitches West went pretty well - thanks to all of you who bought some yarn to support my little business. I enjoyed talking with many wonderful knitters who visited the booth.

Nine Rubies will have all remaining stock, as usual. If you want to order, you can give them a ring.

If you have been using Baywood Yarns for any of your projects and would like to share, let me know and I'll link you from this site. I'm also thrilled to post photos of your finished objects!

2 comments:

Ducktastic said...

Thanks again for all the lovely comments on my knitting! I certainly hope you'll be dyeing more yarn for your loyal stalk- errr, fans. :)

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you. I'm looking forward to knitting some socks with the luxury sock yarn. Best of luck to you in the future!